Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo - Page 8 Empty Re: Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:34 am

>Chow down

>"So, what's on the agenda today, Yuyuko-san? Or Youmu-chan. Or Reimu. Whoever understands what is going on, which is certainly not me."
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo - Page 8 Empty Re: Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am

You begin chowing down, it's really good. As good as you read it was~

You pause a few bites in however, important stuff to discuss after all. "So, what's on the agenda today, Yuyuko-san? Or Youmu-chan. Or Reimu. Whoever understands what is going on, which is certainly not me."

Yuyuko seems to busy enjoying the meal to have heard, and though Youmu looks about to answer Reimu beats her to the punch.

"Well, Yukari might show up here. Or elsewhere. Who knows." Reimu pauses, then,"You're still planing on looking for her right?"

>_

Reason I didn't update this for so long was because I forgot what we were doing here ;.;
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

>"Well, yes. But you don't seem like a very reliable source of information regarding her whereabouts after all~."
>"The best idea so far has been to search for Ran in the Human Village, correct?"
>Turn to Youmu
>"Will you be my guide, Youmu?"
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:49 pm

>"Well, yes. But you don't seem like a very reliable source of information regarding her whereabouts after all~." You state in a rather sing-song tone.

Reimu scoffs at that, "It's not like it's my job to know where she is."

"The best idea so far has been to search for Ran in the Human Village, correct?" You ask everyone.

Reimu answers, "Yeah, Ran visits at least once a day, and there's a better chance of meeting her than of Yukari showing up here."

You nod and then turn to Youmu, "Will you be my guide, Youmu?"

Youmu nods, "If my lady wishes to accompany you then yes."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm

>Turn to Yuyuko.
>Make sure she's paying attention.
>"Does her lady wish her to?"
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm

You turn to Yuyuko and get her attention before asking, "Does her lady wish her to?" she stops eating for a moment as she considers.

"Nope!~" She answers simply.

"Then I am unfortunatly unable to accompany you." Youmu tell you.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Waaah!

>"W-Why not, Yuyuko?"
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 pm

"W-why no, Yuyuko?" You ask in a bit of shock.

Yuyuko just smiles, in her usual sweet way. However, you feel something is a bit off... You simply blame it on Yukari pulling a string or two.

Reimu sighs in response, "Well it's not like I'm going with you. Well, you can fly, which should protect you from most land-based youkai, and if you really think you'll run into any problems I can give you a few ofuda to protect yourself with."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 am

>"Well... if I really have to go alone, there's no helping it. And the ofuda would be appreciated, there's no harm in having them."
>Accept the charms from Reimu, and walk to the door of the room.
>"Oh, and... what about the possibility of running into youkai that can also fly?"
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

"Well, if I really have to go alone there's no helping it... and the ofuda would be appreciated, since there is no harm in having them." You state as you accept the ofuda from Reimu.

You gained Ofuda x8! Now you can defend yourself.

You shake your head to clear what sounded like a Legend of Zelda item get tone. Weird.

You rise and walk to the door, but turn back to Reimu to ask a final question.

"Oh, and... what about the possibility of running into youkai that can also fly?" You ask warily. Reimu nods, closing her eyes in contemplation for just a moment before answering.

"Just smack them with one of those charms and they should give up, if anything attacks you it would probably just be a fairy. If anything stronger attacks you than you'd best try to either run for it, or talk your way out." Wonderful.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

>What a terrible plan, I think as I look at a stage 5 boss, a stage 1 stage 6 boss, and the resident over-powered peacekeeping shrine maiden, all too lazy to help one of the supposed saviours of their world make a simple trip nearby.
>"Alright~ Thanks!"
>Getting away from these crazy people and forgetting that one cannot worry about common sense in Gensokyo, I leave through the front of the shrine.
>Attempt levitating to get the hang of it, before flying off in the direction of the village.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 am

Max wrote:>What a terrible plan, I think as I look at a stage 5 boss, a stage 1 stage 6 boss, and the resident over-powered peacekeeping shrine maiden, all too lazy to help one of the supposed saviours of their world make a simple trip nearby.
>"Alright~ Thanks!"
>Getting away from these crazy people and forgetting that one cannot worry about common sense in Gensokyo, I leave through the front of the shrine.
>Attempt levitating to get the hang of it, before flying off in the direction of the village.

Maybe it's some sort of training you consider before thanking them and getting the heck out of there. We have to think like Sanae! If we try to keep a hold of our common sense in Gensokyo we'll get crushed!

-So we start flying to the human village, in the aformentioned direction. It's pretty cool out right now, but you believe it might warm up later since it's summer.

You didn't expect there to be this much farmland in Gensokyo, but... the food has to come from somewh- speaking of food, you can smell sweet potatoes. That can only mean one thing.

>_

(This has been up for over a year Very Happy, We've made SOOOO much progress haven't we?)
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:13 am

Oh no.

>Look around for the delicious source of the smell, tensing up, and holding an ofuda just in case of confrontation.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

> depending on what threat level it is stay low so we don't scare away a human ( like us... we are still human right? ) and if its a yokai see if it is friendly or not, or if its a character we know and if its neither just fly away and ignore it * drools a little * mmm sweet potatoes...

i can join to right? * puppy eyes * right?
jbsnv
jbsnv

Extra : IM LOOSING MY MIND!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8