Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo - Page 5 Empty Re: Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm

You enter the shrine, totally NOT imagining a fanfic involving me and two fantasy characters from Gensokyo alone in a shrine in the dead of night, with nothing to keep us warm but each other's bodies. Who would think of something like that anyways.

Nope~

>"Hello~o~

<"Huh? Wha? Yuyuko, what are you doing here?"

Reimu, in her normal clothes minus the top and sleeves. It appears she was about to go to sleep. She was probably just about to remove her sarashi and everything!~

Yuyuko gives her a smile.

>"Good evening Reimu. I figured I'd stop by with my guest.~

She looks over you.

>"So what? She's some outsider Sukima dropped on you?"

>"More or less~"

Reimu sighs.

>"So where's Youmu?"

>"Ah she.... had some gardening to do."

Smooth Yuyuko.

Reimu sighs again and leads Yuyuko and yourself into a room with a small table in it and gestures for you to sit.

>"I'll go get some tea."

She leaves the room.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo - Page 5 Empty Re: Shea Quest ~ Or Shea's Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

OH, SURE, SHEA GETS TEA ALL THE TIME, BUT THERE'S NO TEA FOR MAXIE, EVER

>Sukima?

>Imagine Reimu undressing for a moment
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 pm

:3

Goddamit Yukari.

Sexy Miko~

You make a note that you are getting kind of tired now that the thrill of being able to fly has worn off.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 am

I leave for 5 hours, and the entire forum looks different, blaaah so confusing, everything's bigger. Looks good though, nice job

>Yawn
>"Will we be sleeping here then, Yuyuko?
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

That's good, if it didn't look good, I'd have to kill you.

You yawn sleepily.

>"Will we be sleeping here then, Yuyuko?

<"Hmm~ I don't know..."

It seems she didn't really plan ahead.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

So sweet :3

>"Ah, of course not~"
>Wait diligently for Reimu to return with tea, staring blissfully at Yuyuko whenever she isn't paying attention
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm

>"Ah, of course not~"

You wait for Reimu to return and stare at Yuyuko, which is easy since she's just staring at the wall.

Eventually Reimu returns carrying a tray of tea~

Tea is delicious, it's so very nice to have tea two times in just a few hours. :3

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Grrrrrrrrrr

>"Thank you very much"
>Take a cup of tea for myself, doing a half bow due to being in a sitting position
>Sip the tea
>Ah, so delicious! I wish I could share this with the world! Especially anyone who is very, very stressed and would love a cup of tea to calm them down after having important, life changing news dropped on them practically out of nowhere, but that's just a random unspecific example.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

>"Thank you very much"

You take a cup of tea for yourself, doing a half bow due to being in a sitting position.

She just nods and takes a seat herself, sipping her own tea.

You sip the tea

Ah, so delicious! You wish you could share this with the world! Especially anyone who is very, very stressed and would love a cup of tea to calm them down after having important, life changing news dropped on them practically out of nowhere, but that's just a random unspecific example.

A very random expample actually, considering that you're the only on in that kind of situation... weird.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:19 pm

>"Oh right, Reimu, so the reason we came here is because we're trying to find to Yakumo Yukari"
>Wait wait wait
>That's right, that's why we're here. But wasn't she behind the tree?

>...

>I give up, now I'm just along for the ride. God damnit Yukari. May as well enjoy Gensokyo as I'm being swept away in her retarded scheming, though TT_TT
>"You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?"
>Yes I know how pointless that question is now.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:35 pm

>"Oh right, Reimu, so the reason we came here is because we're trying to find to Yakumo Yukari"

<"Eh?" Reimu looks at the both of you weird.

<"Yuyuko, why didn't you just ask her to show up?"

<"Um~ She said no....?"

Oh wait!

That's right, that's why we're here! But wasn't she behind the tree?!

Dammit...

You give up, now you're just along for the ride. God damnit Yukari. May as well enjoy Gensokyo as you're being swept away in her retarded scheming, though.

>"You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?"

<"She's probably at her place."

Either that or she's EVERYWHERE
>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

>Well let's see, recalling everything I've ever known or ever will know about Touhou, I am aware of the fact that NOBODY KNOWS WHERE YUKARI LIVES. She might even live inside her gaps, for crying out loud!
>"That doesn't help me very much, though, considering I don't know where she lives..."
>Sip that tea, like a boss.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Ah crap...uh Mayohiga... maybe...?

>"That doesn't help me very much, though, considering I don't know where she lives..."

Reimu nods.

<"It's true she doesn't exactly advertise it..."

She sighs.

<"This is one of those outsiders right?"

<"Yep~ She certainly is!~"

One of those outsiders?

You sip that tea, like the high-society woman you are.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

>"Pardon, but, one of 'those' outsiders? What do you mean?"
>Why do I feel both offended and honored at the same time
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 pm

>"Pardon, but, one of 'those' outsiders? What do you mean?"

<"Oh, and you didn't even tell her?"

<"Tell her what?"

You facepalm.

That's both praising and annoying. Weird.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm

>"Yeah, tell me what"
>Gosh, you people! If I weren't drinking some decadent tea right now, I would unleash the fury of a thousand Okuus upon ye mortals an- wait, wrong character. Sit and wait warmly. Girls are preparing.
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

>"Yeah, tell me what"

<"Hmm... I don't recall~"

Both you and Reimu facepalm before Reimu answers.

<"There's a few more of you outsiders around right now. Or so I've been told."

Gosh, these people! If you weren't drinking some decadent tea right now, you would unleash the fury of a thousand Okuus upon ye mortals an- wait, wrong character. Sit and wait warmly. Girls are preparing.

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 pm

>"Really? Like who?"

>I hope a certain someone was also dropped here, he'd be alot of fun to be in Gensokyo with.
>I hope he's also having tea. But not because he's stressed. I really hope nothing is stressing him out, that would be horrible, who could do such a thing?
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

>"Really? Like who?"

Maybe another fan? Or just a random person?

<"I don't know the details, but apparenly there are two others."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 pm

>Hmmm...
>"Well if you know all that, maybe you can tell me why me- no, all three of us are here in the first place? Surely you don't expect me to believe this is just a coincidence that everyone knows about..."
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Hmmm...

>"Well if you know all that, maybe you can tell me why me- no, all three of us are here in the first place? Surely you don't expect me to believe this is just a coincidence that everyone knows about..."

Reimu sighs as Yuyuko appears to study the wall.

<"There's something here, in Gensokyo, that us incident solvers can't beat the crap out of. Interestingly enough, Yukari believes that an outsider like yourself can defeat it. In order to meet that need, she brought in three of you."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Fukkin' Yukari.

>"So why am I here? And these other two people must be pretty powerful then, if none of you can do anything about it."

>"Er, what is 'it' anyways?"
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

>"So why am I here? And these other two people must be pretty powerful then, if none of you can do anything about it."

<"You seem pretty average, so I'd hope that they have some kick in them."

You 'D:'

>"Er, what is 'it' anyways?"

<"No idea, some youkai I'd figure. Nobody has directly seen it from what I've heard."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

>"Ehhh... So nobody here even knows who it is, all you DO know is that they are stronger than all of you, and the best plan you all could think of is to bring in a bunch of normal people to do it for you? Why are we so special???"

>And that was cold, Reimu, I am definitely "D:"ing now
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 am

>"Ehhh... So nobody here even knows who it is, all you DO know is that they are stronger than all of you, and the best plan you all could think of is to bring in a bunch of normal people to do it for you? Why are we so special?!"

That was so cold. I am most assuredly upset now.

She frowns.

<"Obviously you are special simply because you are an outsider. If any single person from within Gensokyo could do this then bringing in hapless outsiders like you wouldn't be needed."

>_
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next