Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

Post  jbsnv Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

you ready your weapons because you suspect that god is going to throw something at you
there is nothing literally nothing up here
>"Hello...?"
you hear a voice in a very low whispering tone
<"the agent of darkness is here... run...run!"
jbsnv
jbsnv

Extra : IM LOOSING MY MIND!!!

Back to top Go down

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Remain ready.

>"Who? What agent of darkness?"

Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm

you remain at the ready in case anything happens
>"Who? What agent of darkness?"
you get no response
<"Who are you talking to?"
you both hear a loud screech noise that temporarily deafens both of you
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Shit.

If we can't hear we have to use our eyes.

Look around for the source of that noise.
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 am

you look to the sky and you see alot of orange glowing balls in the sky flying tords you
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 am

Ah shit, call out to our buddy.

>"Dodge! Graze! Don't let those things hit you 'cause I bet they hurt like hell!"

Do the same!
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:27 pm

>"Dodge! Graze! Don't let those things hit you 'cause I bet they hurt like hell!"
but she hear's non of this because she is still deaf fro the scream
you are going to do the same when the balls in the sky move near some lights and they appear to be dragons
and then you see helicopters appear to fight the dragons but are failing miserably they continue attacking the large buildings but leave your general area alone
a helicopter crashes in the floor below you
(got a pic this time)
Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 4 Draft_lens9443231module86425941photo_1266925421reignoffire
(note that dragons are smaller about the size of a small car and your not in London)
(there eyes glow bright orange and its bigger then the eyes in the pic)

jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm

The eyes appear to be larger than they should be...

They must be it's weak spot!

Stand in front of girly there so she doesn't do anything stupid and wait for a chance to get a good shot or two at the nearest one's eyes.

Keep on guard for suprise attacks from behind as well, theat helicopter crash may have broken our little barriers and zombies could come up from below at any time.

Make not of the possibilities of flaming undead, and undead dragons.

Those would be really bad.

*This situation is escalating, I hope we don't die.*
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 pm

you aim at the glowing eyes and you some how hit dead on with your pistol and blinds the beast he crashes into a building and it collapses on him
you protect girly since she is passes out and laying there
it doesn't appear there are any zombies around this night even though your mainly focusing on the dragons
the dragons realize you as a threat all of them start flying toward you and shooting fire at you and claws at the ready
(mabe now would be the time to use a save hmm?)
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:07 pm

>Save in slot... 2.

Quickly analyze the situation.

How many targets are there? How large are the fireballs they are shooting? and What are our possible places to get get cover?
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm

there are 4 saves and the saves saves you from what ever situation your in not save the game
the situation is going to hell dragons are everywhere things are exploding and crashing near you and there is fire every where
there are at minimum 17 dragons there fire balls are about as large as your body's and they explode and burn things near and around the explosions there is no cover your on a roof and your friend is still passed out and its about midnight
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

How many bullets do we have?

To our hand:
>"Any ideas on what to do here Bud?"

Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge... we've handled zombies! We Can Do This!
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 pm

you have about 1 lip left (7 bullets)
>"Any ideas on what to do here Bud?"
you get no response the flames start getting to you and it becomes hard to breath and the and the clown suit you have catches on fire and your cloths are on fire
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Dive behind cover and quickly become nude.

Better then death.

Dragons are likely close, pip one or two in the eyes.

Try to get the eyes with just a single bullet per Dragon.

Cutie here is out cold so she won't miss her gun anyhow, grab dat shit once we're out.
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 am

you dive behind what ever you can and loose your cloths so the fire's wont burn you and you set the area that you set the cloths on in the procces
the dragons fly high over you then turn to pass by you
you shoot them in the eyes you blind some of them but there still coming
you grab cutie's gun but its loaded and operational but it wont fire in your hands
the dragons just flame the area's the whole building is on fire and the exit is blocked by fire and is semi melting and they come back with claws and teeth bearing

what will you do?

(new name for the save (why didn't i think of this earlier) bombs the save's new name is bombs)
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Uh....

>Freeze Time.
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 pm

not admisable
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 pm

in other words you cant freeze time and also why does no one go on this cite any more but me TT-TT
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

>Save in slot 3
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 am

no a save is a bomb not a save file =_=
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 am

>Save over the file in slot 1
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 4 Empty back bitchez~

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 pm

* narrator walks in notices a not on the floor, .... picks it up and reads it*

" its almost Halloween fuck tard finish the halloween rp.."

(me) " where did i do that again" * note slaps me * HERE DUMBASS
(me) " oh yea... well im back and ive rp some more gotten better at it and i know generically what to do now so let me try and remember what the fuck i was doing with this learn how to spell better and ill resume this mother f'in rp shall we~
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm

* after the narrator spend minutes and minutes of reading while playing league of legends he remembered what he was doing with this*

* saves in slot 1 *

continue? / quit ( not recommended ) / ???

< if continued > * game loads under save file bob *
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Sh-Rumia wrote:Where there is smoke, there might be fire.

So pocket the gun anyhow.

>Stats?

( hmm well if you want stats in the game let me know i can get out ye old d10 dice and do this legit rp style)
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm

"well ive remembered the just of what i was doing now" * cracks knuckles * " just got to wait for you people know... if you still care and all"
jbsnv
jbsnv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next