Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

Post  Max Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 am

>Load Slot 1 Save File
>Check stats on gun
>Head towards the fire
>Don't die
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: Halloween tastic adventure (your going to die horrible)( just sayin ^^)

Post  jbsnv Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm

loading...loading...loading.... loading complete

> * you check the status of your weapon you have 5 shots left and your targets are moving way to fast and the only way you could get a shot off on them is that if they swooped near by and you where lucky*

> * you head tords the fire, not not on it but near it *

> * you di-* (flame n hand) : hahaha... just like old times eh? do you need a hand rin shot

( god reading back on this i seem like a dislestic retard who cant do anything right.... anyway. I've gotten much better and my grammar and spelling is better to so hopefully i wont fuck up as badly as before and YAY THIS FORM IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! )
jbsnv
jbsnv

Extra : IM LOOSING MY MIND!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 am

>Try to remember our 'good old times'

>Examine if there's anything left to do in this room, and ignore our talking flame buddy, untill everything else has been dealt with.

(It's rather sporadic, hehe.)
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbsnv Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

< *you failed to remember the good old times behind of when you woke up*

< the situation is that there are dragons swarming you, you shoot them in the eye and they crash down and go boom, you have 5 bullets left, your flaming hand is offering assistance to you, and your fucked.
jbsnv
jbsnv

Extra : IM LOOSING MY MIND!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5