Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mori Quest ~ Or That Other, Other, Other Adventure in Gensokyo?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mori Quest ~ Or That Other, Other, Other Adventure in Gensokyo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mori Quest ~ Or That Other, Other, Other Adventure in Gensokyo?

Post  Max Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 am

Argh I always end up writing walls of text for these responses.

Kamishirasawa-san nods and smiles.
"Yes, rest assured that we did not walk into a strangers house like a common theif. Of course, or a common magician."
You fail to understand the reference. Anyway, you take a closer look at the main room of the house. It's nothing spectacular, but everything necessary is present, and you feel at ease in the house already. There is a staircase leading to the second floor, which you assume would contain Keine's bedroom at the very least.
<"It looks very cozy."
"Thank you, I get relatively few visitors, but that doesn't mean I can let my house fall into disrepair, does it?"
She removes her shoes at the door, which you imitate. As she walks up the stairs, she gestures to the low table in the center of the room.
"You may take a seat, I'll just retreive some futons for the two of you."
You and wriggle sit down at the table, and Keine returns quickly, placing two rolled-up futons against the wall, then takes a seat at the table as well. You grasp the opportunity to ask about the large house in the village.
"Yes, that belongs to the Heida family, the current owner is Heida no Akyu. She is well respected by very many people, even some of the less overly malicious youkai. I plan on taking you to see her tomorrow, she should have more answers to your questions regarding your situation than I."

>_
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Mori Quest ~ Or That Other, Other, Other Adventure in Gensokyo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mori Quest ~ Or That Other, Other, Other Adventure in Gensokyo?

Post  Sh-Rumia Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

>Bow our heads to Keine.

>"I am in your debt Kamishirasawa-san."

>Also do the same for Wirggle.

>"You to Wriggle-san, I may not have made it to the village if not for you. Thank-you very much"

>After all that, "Heida-sama must be very knowledgeable if she commands the respect of so many."

(SO formal, Mori is supah-Yamato Nadeshiko XD)
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 pm

They both nod in acceptance of your gratitude.
"Really, it was nothing, we didn't run into any trouble on our way here."
<"Heida-sama must be very knowledgeable if she commands the respect of so many."
"Yes, she is. So very knowledgeable, in fact, that she is currently in the process of writing an entire encyclopedia on Gensokyo's events and people, past and present. "

>_
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 pm

>Be shocked.

>"E-exactly how long has Gensokyo been around? It can't be that long if she's doing it all by herself right?"
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

"Well, technically, the lands of Gensokyo have existed as they are for thousands of years, although the Gensokyo you see here today, has existed seperate from your world for a shorter time than you would imagine. And yes, she is technically doing it all herself, but..."
Keine smiles knowingly.
"I suppose it isn't my place to divulge the private information of another. In fact, it's become quite late, so I suggest we go to sleep. Don't worry though, your questions can be answered in the morning."
You would expect the rambunctious Wriggle to chime in right about now, but she just lets out a loud yawn from beside you as Keine-sama stands, handing you each a futon bundle, while she herself heads upstairs.

>_
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3